July 27, 2008

Rosemary -Extra- Garlic Focaccia


* 3/4 whole wheat- 1/4 bread flour

* Chopped up rosemary mixed throughout the bread, not just planted on the top.

* Sea salt sprinkled on top, just completed the whole thing.
..................................

It was one of the rainy days last week I thought I'd make my dearrest a rosemary focaccia. One of the best things about this bread is the smell while baking it. I took the dough over to bake it there, so I can fill his place with carb-aroma too. But grrr! My plan was ruined when he decided to suprised me with making waffles. The waffle smell overtook my focaccia smell! Which was why I extra poked his bread (and extra slapped, and spanked, and tickled.) Mwuahaha!! (x_x)

The dough was split in half, one I made a small focaccia and one a small loaf.

No comments: